Today's recipe is inspired by my friend Scott and his fiance Jasmine. We've decided to put a new twist on the classic gluten-free pancake. Turmeric is a wonderful spice that has many health benefits, it can even fight the flu. This recipe is spicy with the right amount of sweet. These aren't your ordinary pancakes ~.^
4 tps of turmeric
3 tsp of ginger powder
a dash red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
2 tsp of agave syrup
1/4 tsp of cinnamon
1/8 tsp of mace
4 sticks of cilantro- chopped
1/2 cup of Arrowhead Mills Gluten-Free All Purpose (baking mix)
1/2 of milk or rice milk
1/4 cup of frozen cherries
4 tsp of agave syrup
1) Wash and chop cilantro and set aside.
2) In a bowl, take 1/2 a cup of flour + spices and mix together.
3) Slowly add milk or rice milk and begin to stir until the batter has a nice thick liquid constancy.
4) Add the agave syrup and cilantro and mix
5) Heat up the skillet and add your favorite oil.
6) When skillet is warm, take around 1 TBSP of turmeric pancake mix and place in skillet.
7) Fry both sides of the pancake until golden brown
1) Microwave frozen cherries until defrosted.
2) In a food processor add cherries and agave syrup, then blend.
Drizzle syrup on Turmeric Pancakes...Mmm,Mmm...Good ^.^
Dedicated to Scott & Jasmine
 source: Dr.Oz's Cold and Flu Rescue Pack