Sunday, February 3, 2013
Superbowl Special: Quick & Easy Sweet Chilli G-Free RC Pizza
It's February, you know what that means? It's time for the Superbowl! Every season homes through out the US scramble to create an epic game-time spread. This year we've created a recipe that's quick and easy, so you can spend less time cooking and more time watching the game. These RC Pizza's are a perfect edition to your Superbowl party, with their sweet and spicy flavors you'll wonder how could you ever live without them.
Quick & Easy Sweet Chilli G-Free RC (Rice Cracker) Pizza
4 Lundberg Sweet Chilli Organic Rice Cakes
1/4 cup of your favorite cheese or non-dairy cheese
4 oz of tomato paste
1 tsp of garlic
2 tsp of basil
A dash of red pepper flakes
3-5 mushrooms sliced
A dash of oregano
Your favorite topping (we chose mushrooms ^.^)
1) Rise, clean and chop mushrooms and set aside.
2) Layout 4 crackers on a cookie sheet or microwave safe plate.
3) Take 4 oz of tomato paste and mix spices in a microwave safe bowl.
4) Microwave the tomato paste for about 50 seconds.
5) Take the warm tomato paste and spread on the Rice Crackers
6) Sprinkle the Rice Crackers with your favorite cheese, top with mushrooms, and oregano.
7) Microwave : 1-2 mins
Conventional Oven: 350 degrees for 15-20 mins or until the cheese melts.
Done! Now, Grab a cold one, RC Pizza, and go watch the game ~.^
at 10:08 PM