Saturday, December 17, 2011
Rockin' Vegan Coconut Whip Cream
Looking for an alternative to whipped-cream? Look no further! Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream is easy to make and it's simple delicious. This recipe is so good that it rocks \m/
1) Can of coconut milk (full fat) [If you use 1/3 fat cans you'll need two]
2) 2 TBSP of corn-free confectioner's sugar
3) 1/4 tsp of Vanilla
Rockin' Vegan Coconut Whip Cream:
1) Place can on coconut milk in the fridge and leave it over night. [This is used to separate the fat from the liquid]
2) Open can, scope out fat, it should be solid and place in a mixing bowl.
3) Add 2TBSP of corn -free confectioners sugar + 1/4 tsp of vanilla
4) Blend with either a hand mixer or in a Cuisine Art until the mixture becomes fluffy.
at 11:28 PM